With your health and safety in mind, and in adherence with the Connecticut state mandates, here are the protocols we are following at TAKE SHAPE:
- We are staggering appointment times so you will have extremely limited contact when in our office.
- We request that no family member accompany you to your appointment at this time.
- If you have had any symptoms in the last 2 weeks, or are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please do not come in. There is no charge for cancellation due to illness.
- The state is recommending that anyone over the age of 65 refrain from making appointments currently and continue to stay home and stay safe.
- The building policy is for everyone to be wearing a mask when entering the building. Please respect that request.
- Clients are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire session. When you are face down there will be an option to switch to a pillowcase drape if that is more comfortable. That is the only time when your mask can be removed.
- If you forget your mask, we will have disposable masks available.
- For your safety, your therapist will be wearing a mask and goggles during the session.
- We ask that you wait in your car until your therapist texts you to say you are cleared to enter the office. The door to the office will be open so you do not need to touch anything to enter.
- Upon entering the office, your temperature will be checked and there will be a quick intake & consent form to review and sign.
- There will be touchless hand sanitizer dispensers that we will ask you to use upon arrival in the office.
Safety & Sanitation
- Once you have changed and are on the massage table, we will be opening the window for increased ventilation and air flow.
- Face massage will not be included in your treatment at this time.
- We will be doing extensive cleaning of every touch surface before and after every client, including doorknobs, light switches, tables, massage table, facecradle, stool, crème dispenser.
- We have cleared all magazines and other non-essential items from the office to minimize surface areas and allow for complete disinfection when cleaning.